Tuesday 3 June 2014

#Poem: Edgar Allan Poe

The raven sitting atop
My China
Enchant me with your African beauty!
And put me under your radar tonight
You are my Russian-American lover
But all what you can say is
?Nevermore nevermore?

 Making love to you throughout
This Plutonian Night
Is an aim for a lonely man like me!
Please why don?t you stay
With me in this empty house?
My life would be finer
If I could be Edgar Allan Poe tonight
But then it croaks ?nevermore nevermore?

 I don?t like to brag
But your feathers are more magical
Than any creature ever created
We shall have a good time
If you stay with me through the night
But it looks at me and croaks again
Nevermore nevermore

 If only I could get
Edgar Allan Poe from the fingers of death
He will tell me how to control
This raven who has fascinated me
And pull me out of this misery.
So that my ignorance will be never nevermore

0 comments:

Post a Comment