Monday 21 April 2014

UNREQUITED


Once we loved
Each other
And now we are fighting
What happened to our love?
Is it all gone?
Turned into dust?



I'm tired.
Everything that I do to solve
Our issues
Tends to destroy it the more
Peace will come
When you let it go.



Pain
Tension
Anger
It’s easy to put the blame all on me



Regret
Tears
Misunderstood
It’s difficult to make you understand
That I don’t want to be in the battlefield
With you.



You and I
Know that this is not worth it
Let’s put the fire out
Love will come
When you let it go



Uncompromising
Holding On
Accusation
Peace will come
If you sacrifice all these
Let’s draw out of this
Battlefield!
Am sorry but
It only seems to me a good idea

CLICK http://goo.gl/NrIsdI to DOWNLOAD the PDF version (which contains LIVING TO DIE 3 and also a bonus poem #UNREQUITED

0 comments:

Post a Comment