Monday 21 March 2016

#AshawoLane


#

If you need me,
I will be at my favorite spot
Striped naked
Ready to give you a taste of my
Brown chocolate.




If you need me,
I will be standing at my favorite lane
With my phantom wanting
Of being with you through the night
Even if that will be the first and the last time
We will ever see each other.




At my favorite lane,
I meet politicians,
I meet the sick
But never have I met
The righteous and pure in heart.




I have built my dreams
In the thighs of women
(Or perhaps others did)
Now it has shut me in it
And I can no longer express
The person I wanted to be
When I was young.




If hope was a bird
I would have been a cage
But since both of us are none
I will just stand here
Strip off my last cloth of self respect
And hope someone sees beyond
My shame.




If you need me,
I will be at the #AshawoLane
It's not so difficult to find me.




On every night
Half of Ghana
Drink on my thighs.




But
In the day,
My shame is all over me
Like a rash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment