Thursday 21 December 2017

"I'm in love with your girlfriend" by JYF & RMZ


How do I tell you I'm in love with your girlfriend
Without your heart skipping a beat?
How do I tell you that the day you broke her heart
I wanted to fix it and make her mine
Without you thinking I had always wanted her?
I'm tired of walking in your shadow
Hiding my feelings for her
Underneath shadows and lies
All because you're my friend
And the boys code
Says I shouldn't snatch your baby.
Do you know how much she tells me she hates you
For treating her
As if she was a forgotten memory.
Do you know how she sees me?
As a secret garden
Treating her so right in the dark
Convincing her to believe in love again.


How do I tell you I'm in love with your girlfriend?
I'm a king and I take what I want so I promised to make her mine and be selfish with her.
She deserves someone who will appreciates her flaws,
Someone who will light her soul up when she's in the dark.
You make her feel she's an option, I'll make her feel like
She's number one on my scale of preference
You make fear, I will rather colonize her heart
And make her the queen of mine.
Her heart is rusting because your love was salty filled with insecurity and hatred
It isn't my fault that I want your girlfriend
She deserves someone better
Someone like me

0 comments:

Post a Comment