Tuesday 19 February 2013

A boy walking on fire

The difference:
He’s just eight and is on cloud nine
We got our feet on the ground
And he has got his heads in the clouds
Everybody tells him he is on the high

The reminiscence:
Watching him on last night,
I realized he was that lonely boy
No one gave anything attention
Now he is on the cloud feeling like the sun
His behaviour can scorch your skin

A BOY WALKING ON FIRE:
Living in his created fantasies
We can rationalize but can never
Completely wash ourselves off the guilt
Everybody watches him as he goes
I begin to see no exit around for him

TAKING THE BLAME
I will always remember till the end of time
The signs I ignored thinking it was normal
I will always remember the excuses I gave
I was chasing love, he was chasing hollowness
I will always remember when I walked
Out of his sight when he needed help
I would not fail to remember
That I was a part of the unneeded change.

This poem is one of the poem contained in ''A book that never dies.'' A book that never dies coming up on 28th February, 2013 on amazon and other online stores.

0 comments:

Post a Comment