Thursday 20 November 2014

DARK CLOUDS

You lock your horns around my waist
Like you are a mystery of dark magic
I have to explore!
You are a door of no return
A poison that makes me alive
Yet you are a silent storm
That rapes my hopes and dreams
Of being a step close to your throne.
The Pharaoh!
Just when I decided to think of who I am
You come with magic
You come like a dark cloud
A calm storm
A beautiful beast
An un-revengeful karma
And turn all my peace into a rollercoaster of nightmares!
You asked me if I was here to be mesmerized by your beauty
And I asked thee if thou was a bird without a cage?
A mockingbird that comes at night to torment
And only leave me broken,
With my hopes stolen from me again!
The Pharaoh!
The Sphinx
Who am I to challenge the dark clouds
When she raps her fair body around my neck
And threaten to take me away to her home?
You talk like my life is a ball in your palms
And yet look at me like you want me in your arms!
You punish me like you are giving me alms
For Christmas!
Never, I don’t belong to Mars!
The Pharaoh!
I belong to my Cleopatra

1 comment: