Monday 3 November 2014

Happy when I'm hurt written by J.Y. Frimpong & Josephine Amofaah Nketiah

 
Precious little time we spent
Am I the spare boyfriend
You always dreamed of?
Precious little time that I
Made you happy
Those time when I made you feel
Like you were the only
Star in the sky

You told me to wait for you
You told me that you will never
Leave me
You told me that you will
Never hurt me
But then you are leaving
But then you hurt me really bad
I waited for you but you never came.
Leave and never come because
That's what you always do because
I'm happy when I'm hurt.
 
 
Don't tell me
Not to believe in those rumors
Don?t tell me
You are leaving and you will be back
Don't tell me
That I'm always in your heart
Because
You and I know that you have
No heart
You and I know that those rumors
Are true
You and I know that my words are
Stronger than I am
Because I am happy when I'm hurt.
 
 
Precious little time we spent
Cool like the summertime,
We watched together the dance
Of the fireflies in the moonlight
Am I that lucky girl you always
Wished to hold?
Those times when I made you
The lyrics to the song in my heart.
 
 
We promised on whispers
We will know each other?s heartbeat.
You told me we will sit and watch
The moon meet the sun
And yet understand each other?s silence.
You told me ours was not a goodbye,
A safe haven,
Together we will build a paradise
Beyond the clouds.
But here I am wishing you bye
Every night my lover!
 
 
You've been the one
The only one made for me
Don't tell me to move on
When you walked away
With my reason to live.
Don't tell me to love again,
When you are the door to my heart,
And when you walked away,
You walked away with the keys.
Don't tell me to give
When I give, I don't get you.
Let me put your memories
In a box and put it on my head,
And like Pandora,
When I open it, may it remind me
That I am happy when I think of you
That I am hurt when I think of you
For I am happy when I?m hurt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment