Tuesday 12 January 2016

I AM


In every line I write
I find every piece of my breaking soul
In it.

I sing of freedom
But in each note and chord
Is a bird caged in a broken home.
I can't fly
Because my feathers have been pulled out of my body.

Day and night
They kill me
Only for me to be born again
With no redemption in sight.

In every tear
I shear
Is an obsession for redemption
From pain and from madness.

In every dream
I dream
I see a broken wing in my hand
And an angel lying in front of me.
If only I could fix her
She would fix me too
And together we will fly to her home,
A world up the world
And enjoy life where love is death
And to hate someone is to
Make him live forever.

I am
I am
Because
I am.

In every second that
Melts like magic
In the skies
I am.
I am JYF

0 comments:

Post a Comment