Friday 1 May 2015

GHOST!


There used to be a tall lighthouse
Alone on the road
You became the light
That shone brighter every night.
Life remains a drama
Unless death comes to wake you
From the tyrannies of shame
As he did to you

Dear ghost,
Do you know that when you smile
My heart becomes smaller
And all the lights that emits from you
Becomes as dark as your shadow?

Dear ghost,
May I compare you to 
A lone expired drug left in the world?
The more I ignore you,
The more the pains I escalate.
But when the options of taking you is in bloom
Just a kiss from you
Can send me to the grave
So then what should I do?

There is so much tragic I want to show you
There is so much tricks I can use to entertain you
But you still remain
The power that enables me to do all these magic and tricks!
Dear ghost,
To me you are a glowing addiction
I can’t deny
Would you save me
If I beg of a kiss from you?

But do you know that
When you smile
My heart becomes smaller
And all the lights that emits from you
Becomes as dark as your shadow?

0 comments:

Post a Comment