Saturday 13 February 2016

#MyPhantomValentine


Phantom Valentine

My dear is just a dream away.
She is made up of skulls and revenge. 
My phantom Valentine rides on her favorite skeletal dark horse
Ready to offer me her sordid love and melancholic kiss. 

You see, 
She is romance not worth even the paper it is written on!
But at least I pretend she is. 

My phantom valentine
Wishes the nighttime was the day
So she could roam around shameless in her gloomy gown. 

But I as her lover 
Is greedy and would forever wish she is stuck in my imagination
So that in day or night, 
Harmattan or the rainy season 
In Dumsor or in light or even in none
I can slip away from humans,
(who by the way think I am) 
Remove my mask
And together walk with my phantom valentine;
Like a groom without a bride
Tears without a face 
Dreams without hope 
And kiss her till her skulls melt on my lips and hands.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment