Friday 14 February 2014

#Egyptian

Goddess of beauty; that is what you are
You sit on the high stool like Aphrodite
And am being seduced by it
Make me your slave O’ beauty
Such a beauty yet I cannot have you
Not even in my dreams if I wish to.


You Egyptian! True blood of Cleopatra
A beauty that will be forever be preserved in Giza
In one of those chambers
Where you will sleep alone
Till the world is destroyed
And not even death can make your beauty fade



Your hair shines like the sun
It can illuminate the bottomless pit.
And your mien, I wonder how many days
Your creator took before making it
And that feet of yours,
I wonder if it has ever touched by ground



If I was to die and ever come back to life again
I would wish to be an Egyptian
I would wish I would to be a Pharaoh
So that I can make you my favourite queen
But if wishes were horses
You would be with me in Paradise



I DEDICATE THIS POEM TO WHITNEY NARKIE TETTEY <3  
Spoken Word version will be available. Just watch out

0 comments:

Post a Comment